Simple But Powerful White Magic Spells To Cast
Today, I would like to give you some information on how to do white magic for beginners. However, remember that I rarely deal with white magic because I consider it a very weak form of magic. This lesson is for those who fear black magic and would like to settle for the weakest form of magic. The details I am going to divulge here can help you perform white magic spells in the comforts of your home. What I am going to show you here is an example of the shape of a white magic ritual or spell. Of course, there are a lot of other ways of doing it; Depending on your experience and preferences, you can perform your spells in very different ways.
Steps On How To Cast My Powerful White Magic Spells
1. Purify yourself: It is important that the sorcerer is in an appropriate state of body and mind before performing a spell. You can bathe, dress appropriately, and take some time to meditate or breathe deeply. You can also make other preparations, such as anointing yourself with an appropriate oil.
2. Purif the space: When working with white magic in outdoor spaces, we rarely should clear them, but when working in the interior this can be an important step. First of all, make sure you do not distract yourself. Then clean the physical space. Tidy up and vacuum or sweep the floor (with a regular broom) if necessary. These preparations represent the first step in the ritual, and are very important for anyone wishing to learn how to do powerful white magic spells for beginners.
3. Create a sacred space: This may consist of setting up an altar or a special space to carry out these rituals of white magic. It is important that you prepare a ritual circle. Learn how to make an altar for your rituals and how to draw a ritual circle.
4. Invoke the divine powers: If you desire it, you can call upon the divine energies to protect and bless your ritual. Invocations usually consist of a spoken prayer or verse, but may also include music, dance, gestures, or a song.
5. Than the divine powers: If you have decided to invite a deity or power to your circle, now is the time to say thank you and say goodbye. This can be done with songs, gestures, offerings and music, but often all one needs is a sincere expression of gratitude.
I hope you have learnt how to do white magic for beginners. However, if you still have some questions, please contact me today.
Use the form below to contact Dr. Nana